| 1 Comment

Does anyone here know whether you need a passport (or reispas) to enter and travel in the USA and Canada? If anyone knows, let me know asap...

1 Comment

You'll need your passport to land in the US, and you'll also need it to get into Canada through Windsor/Detroit. Actually, they require a driver's license and birth certificate, but a passport will work. Usually, they'll just ask us a couple questions at the border and send us on our way, but we have had our identification checked over more closely a couple times.

Monthly Archives


OpenID accepted here Learn more about OpenID
Powered by Movable Type 5.04

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by ServMe published on October 21, 2002 10:28 PM.

Sparkling water douche was the previous entry in this blog.

Preparing a trip... is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.